The Heat Movie 2013, The Heat Sandra Bullock, The heat bullock mccarthy, Melissa McCarthy, epic nail art, the best nail art,

The Heat Movie 2013, The Heat Sandra Bullock, The heat bullock mccarthy, Melissa McCarthy, epic nail art, the best nail art,

I was asked to do nail art for 20th Century Fox's "The Heat" 2013 starring Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. --(LINKED INSIDE MY VIDEO)-- Is the trailer and at 1:26 is my inspiration. It is a GROOVY shirt worn by Kaitlin Olson A.K.A. "Sweet Dee" from "It's always sunny in Philadelphia. I hope you guys like them. I am thinking of a giveaway or some kind of gift type deal. Please watch my video and reply to the TRAILER. Getting my name out to the trailer will REALLY help me spread the word to a larger audience who might want to learn art. That is my goal, so please help!!!! *huge love and thanks to my supporters" and....WOOOPWOOOOP!!!! MOVIE NAILS! HAHAHAHAAHH





share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 11:19 AM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment