Glow in the dark polish

Glow in the dark polish

I've always wanted to try the glow in the dark polishes that don't need the black light to make them glow..
I was contacted by @thepolishmetogo on Instagram to review her glow in the dark polishes.. Her wrapping was too cute to be be opened.. All the polishes look so amazing!
I am such a sucker for pastels! Pastels plus glow in the dark equals awesome!
I applied 3 coats of the Snow glow itself no white polish underneath.. The application is a bit different than the normal polishes., its kind of thick but I guess that's because the glowing powder that caused it. I kind of expect it not to be like normal cuz it's a special polish.
I really like this polish! It looks just like normal white polish in the sunlight but yet glow in the dark..
I'm quite happy with this polish. I can't wait to try the other color!
Here is the link if you are interested

http://polishmetogo.bigcartel.com/











share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 10:01 PM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment