Disney princesses part 2

Disney princesses part 2

It's been a ling time since I did the Disney princesses..

This time I decided to do the other 5 princesses that I haven't done in the past..
What motivated me to do more of the Disney princesses? Hmm.. I'm entering a contest on Instagram.. Lol

I like to challenge myself a lot.. I like to see if I can get any better each time paint. I have to say that I have improved a lot since I started instagram 9 months ago.

Ok, enough about me!! Let's get to the princesses part.

The thumb is princess Aurora, the index finger is Pocahontas, the middle finger is Rapunzel, the ring finger is Mulan, and last but not least is princess Tianna on the pinky..


I hope you guys like them



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 4:52 PM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment