Leopard print on gradient nail tutorial

Leopard print on gradient nail tutorial

I got asked every time when I did this type of nails, so I decided to do the tutorial..
It's vey simple to do, I hope you guys try it out
1. apply any base color of your choice, I chose grey and black for this one, and let it dry completely. 2. take a makeup sponge and sponge in the black color on the tip of your nail, make it darker at the tip and slightly faded towards the top of your nail. If the colors don't blend nicely, you can go back and sponge in ugrey color at the top so the two colors can blend together. 3. apply spectraflair topcoat, if you don't have it you can use china glaze "fairy dust" or any holo glitter polish will work 4. use the grey polish to create the random C shapes and dots with the toothpick or any pointy object on the black side of the nail 5. repeat the step 4 but with the black polish on the grey side of the nail 6. add topcoat and you're done.. I hope this helps


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 4:21 PM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment