my art...........your help......i am asking a favor :):):)

my art...........your help......i am asking a favor :):):)

i am giving all of my art away. i am working extra hours. answering endless questions. giving tips and tricks that have cost me countless dollars testing and trying and working with and failing in order to come up with many solutions and i am sharing them all with you.

my hopes is that you learn, have fun and enhance your life with what i have given. my only request is...............please give me credit. say you learned it from me. say i told you. say i gave you the tip. that way, others who wish to learn can see who i am and learn too.

that doesnt mean you lose. as others see you improve and create your designs, your following will become loyal and stronger and better and the pride you will feel in your work will rub off on others around you and you will inspire others to work harder too. its just the way it works.

when you hold my name away from the public, it lowers my chances of retiring and teaching youtube. i am only one person. i cannot do this by myself. i need others to be my back up and say "hey, robin moses did that design! see all her designs at robinmoses.com"......


i compare it to christina aguilerra copying lady gagas designs before gaga got famous. her fans kept outing christina and calling her on her outfits....gaga deserved her OWN fans. she earned them. and christina eventually gave up and went on do be wildly successful being CHRISTINA.....everyone can be themselves, there are enough designs for all and i deserve my viewers. please allow my dream to come true and get my viewers so that i can retire filing nails and paint on canvas and show my art at art shows.

i have spent my whole life at a desk filing and i want to give that to the world....but i want the world to give me back a new path to enjoy and accomplish my goals. thank you guys so much.

and no...i am not mad at anyone. no i have no beef....what i am asking is for your help....as my base of designs build, there will be more people who just innocently take and use them. i have only 2 eyes....but you guys can help me..........please help me to pull my viewer base together so i can become as big as possible. i would love nothing more than to teach youtube full time and answer all questions and have time read every mail etc. but i cannot do that efficiently if i am also working 12 hours a day.....so, i really need your help ;)

much love and thanks
robin


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 2:03 AM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment